Friday, June 20, 2008

I replied to Mr. Liu

From: RDShatt
To: Don.Liu@xerox.com
Sent: 6/20/2008 6:46:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Xerox securities lawsuit: request to contact independent directors


Dear Mr. Liu,

Thank you very much for responding to me.

I do not interpret your reply as meaning that the Xerox directors or you disagree with the general proposition that plaintiffs' lawyers have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate an abusive travesty of the legal system in the domain in which they do their work, and this is in order to enrich themselves to a significant detriment of societal interests, economic and otherwise, in having a rational and reasonably functioning legal system. Rather, I interpret your reply to mean that Xerox has been ensnared in the predations of the plaintiffs' lawyers, and any attempt to resist them will either be wholly ineffectual or result in the lawyers increasing the wrongful harm they are inflicting on Xerox and its shareholders and bondholders in their mission to enrich themselves. (If you disagree with the foregoing characterizations, I would very much like to dialogue with you about the matter.)

Assuming you don't disagree, I would like to ask you whether you are in any position to lend me any assistance in my efforts that are revealed in my blog to try to combat plaintiffs' lawyers. If you are interested in particulars of how you might help, please let me know and I will give you more information.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: