Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To: Governmental Affairs Officers of State Chambers of Commerce

To: Governmental Affairs Officers of State Chambers of Commerce

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please go to my anti-plaintiffs' lawyers blog.

I would like to work at and through the U.S. Chamber of Commerce level. I am not making headway there at the moment, and I will commence working at the state level in the meantime.

I would particularly call your attention to the approaches I have made to I. State legislatures and E. State attorney generals. Although I have not gotten started, I intend to activate myself on the issue at the state level, which I will most likely report on here: L. Our lawmakers and politicians- 2008.

Please contact me if I can do any of the above work in conjunction with your state Chamber of Commerce.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: