Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Southwest Airlines

My son received a notice of a class action lawsuit against Southwest Airlines. I sent the below email to Southwest directors for whom I could find email addresses:

From: RDShatt
To: _______
Sent: 11/29/2008 _______ P.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Re: Kaye v. Southwest Airlines Co.

Re: Kaye v. Southwest Airlines Co.

Dear _________,

I am writing to you in your capacity as a director of Southwest Airlines related to the above class action lawsuit (http://www.southwest.com/landing/kaye_settlement_69162.html).

In this time of economic crisis, the skimming and scamming done by plaintiffs' lawyers is more objectionable than ever.

I have written letters to judges and lead plaintiffs in class action lawsuits of which I have received notice registering my strongest objection to the plaintiffs lawyers perpetrating their litigation. See these four links: credit card currency conversion fees; Xerox securities litigation; Middlesex County/Monster securities litigation; Charter cable fees.

I am doing what I can as a lowly citizen to complain, and I think the Southwest directors should take the opportunity of the above class action lawsuit to register their objection to the plaintiffs' lawyers' skimming and scamming, especially at this time of economic crisis and for the sake of the repairing and rebuilding of the economy that is going to have to take place as the country digs out of its problems. I hope you will find a way to register your objection.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck
3812 Spring Valley Circle
Birmingham, AL 35223
(205) 967-5586

No comments: