Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to HR

From: RDShatt
To: __________________________
Sent: 10/12/2009 _______A.M. Central Daylight Time

Subj: Ethics, ECOA and HR


Dear HR professional,

Ethics is an HR discipline (see SHRM webpage), so this email is in range to you, and more.

The Ethics & Compliance Officer Association recently had its 17th Annual Business Ethics and Compliance Conference. I tried to inject myself into the proceedings, which you can read about here.

The issues I tried to raise with the ECOA involve ethics and employee psychology, motivation, decisions and actions, which HR professionals should be very attuned to.

I hope you have an interest in these issues that I presented to the ECOA. Further, I hope that you call them to the attention of your company's ethics and compliance officers, in case they have not previously thought about the matter.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: