Sunday, April 3, 2011

Letter to Governor Bentley

From: RDShatt@aol.com
To: info@governor.alabama.gov
Sent: 3/23/2011 4:51:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: WEBSITE CONTACT governor.alabama.gov- tort reform bills


Dear Governor Bentley,
I am a retired lawyer (from the _______ law firm).  I am a tort reform activist and have a blog How To Combat Plaintiffs' Lawyers
I want to do what I can to make advocacy concerning the tort reform bills being considered in this  legislative session of the Alabama legislature.  I have posted this on my blog: Clarion call concerning AL legislative session and tort reform
I have sent emails to Alabama Senators and Representatives that give links to the above blog entry.  I have also emailed Alabama newspaper editors and reporters and chambers of commerce.  I have further contacted the Deans of the Alabama and Cumberland law schools and solicited input from law professors on tort reform policy.
If I can be of any service to your Administration in making advocacy about tort reform, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.
Rob Shattuck
3812 Spring Valley Circle
Birmingham, AL 35223
(205) 967-5586

No comments: