Saturday, December 3, 2011

Business and Professional Ethics Journal

From: RDShatt@aol.com
To: bpej@depaul.edu
Sent: 12/2/2011 8:42:51 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Follow up to 2009 submission


Dear Sir or Madam,
In 2009 I submitted "Whither the Quest of Business Ethicists?" to the Business and Professional Ethics Journal.
Connected to my article, earlier this year, I initiated this project to investigate the views and analyses that multiple interested parties have concerning the subject of entity level liability versus officer and employee individual liability as a means to deter corporate wrongdoing.
In trying to proceed with my project, I have contacted a variety of persons, including the Business Ethics Quarterly and several recent authors in that journal. You may review my correspondence at these entries in my blog.
I continue interested in publishing my article "Whither the Quest of Business Ethicists?" and in finding collaboration and relevant literature pertaining to my project and also an outlet for publishing an article growing out of my project.
If the Business and Professional Ethics Journal and its staff can provide me any help to locate relevant literature or refer me to a possible collaborator or can encourage me about possible article publication in the journal, I will be very thankful.
Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck

No comments: