Friday, December 20, 2013

Health care ethics and compliance officers

From: RDShatt@aol.com
To: rdshatt@aol.com
BCC:
Sent: 12/18/2013 8:24:09 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: J&J $2.2B fine; ethics and compliance 20 year mission program

To: Ethics and compliance officers in health care industry

This email is being sent to the health care industry ethics and compliance officers who are listed in this online document.

I think the recent $2.2 billion fine that the Justice Department imposed on Johnson & Johnson is an example that is supportive of my contention that there is a serious shortcoming in how the mainstream corporate ethics and compliance community has been pursuing and implementing its mission program for the past twenty years.

If you are interested in what I have to say, please read this letter I have sent to Ms. Kris Curry, Vice President, Health Care Compliance, of the Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Group, and follow the links to other entries in my blog.

If you would like to discuss this subject with me, please write me back.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck
Birmingham, AL

No comments: