Friday, September 12, 2008

US Chamber and complaining about idiotic judges

Subj: Re: I want to complain to our lawmakers
Date: 9/11/2008 7:10:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time
From: RDShatt
To: LRickard@USChamber.com
CC: RLundberg@USChamber.com

In a message dated 8/11/2008 6:38:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time, LRickard@USChamber.com writes:
Mr Eskelson is no longer with ILR. I am sorry, but this is not the type of work we do. The names and addresses of Members of Congress are readily available on their website.

Thank you, Ms. Rickard. I have initiated a complaint to the Senate Judiciary Committee about Judge Pauley and Judge Thompson by sending to my senator, Senator Jeff Sessions, who is on the Judiciary Committee, the message set forth at this link. I will also contact my representative, Spencer Bachus, and perhaps other Senators and Representatives. I previously forwarded to Mr. Lundberg at the US Chamber my correspondence with you, and I am, accordingly, copying Mr. Lundberg on this email. Further I have been in touch with state Chambers of Commerce and will follow up with them to urge them to contact their US Senators and Representatives about the situation with Judge Pauley and Judge Thompson, and judicial nominees who are like Pauley and Thompson.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: