Friday, September 12, 2008

Form of emails to state chambers of commerce

Subj: Help me complain about idiotic federal judges

I have contacted my senator, Senator Jeff Sessions, who is on the Senate Judiciary Committee, and complained about the stupidity of two United States district court judges, The Honorable William H. Pauley, III, of the Southern District of New York, and The Honorable Alvin W. Thompson, of the District of Connecticut, and urged that the Judiciary Committee in the future weed out judicial nominees who are are totally devoid of real world common sense as are Judge Pauley and Judge Thompson. See this link. I have informed the US Chamber about this (see this link).

I hope your state Chamber of Commerce will contact your US Senators and Representatives about these idiotic judges and complain as well.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: