Friday, November 14, 2008

Email to Steven Syre of Boston Globe

From: RDShatt
To: syre@globe.com
Sent: 11/13/2008 7:21:08 P.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Middlesex County Retirement System

Dear Mr. Syre,

This email may seem meddlesome coming from a resident of Alabama, but I think, upon your full consideration that all citizens of the United States are affected, you will not see me as inappropriately meddling.

I have sent the below email to Mr. Thomas Gibson, Chairman of the Middlesex County Retirement System. In my email to Mr. Gibson, I ask why the Retirement System is the lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit against Monster Worldwide, Inc. that aids and abets plaintiffs' lawyers in their enterprise of having shareholders of corporations sue themselves to recover investment losses the shareholders have experienced and to have the shareholders make circular payments to themselves (that don't compensate for the losses because the shareholders are effectively making payment to themselves), all so that the plaintiffs lawyers can take a big cut and leave the shareholders all the poorer.

I hope you will take an interest in this story. I have some ways in mind that I am going to pursue this matter further, and I will keep you informed of what I do.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Robert Shattuck
3812 Spring Valley Circle
Birmingham, AL 35223
(205) 967-5586


[email sent to Mr. Thomas Gibson]

No comments: