Friday, October 15, 2010

Legal Reform Summit

The Institute for Legal Reform of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has been having an annual Legal Reform Summit for several years ( www.legalreformsummit.com ). I have sent this year's panelists the following email:

From: RDShatt@aol.com
To: ______________
Sent: 10/13/2010 ________.M. Central Daylight Time

Subj: To Legal Reform Summit Panelists: re Business Ethics

I contend that plaintiffs' lawyers undermine business ethics. You may find my argumentation set forth in this article: Does the Civil Liability System Undermine Business Ethics?

I believe this contention provides a further reason for the need for legal reform, which reason has been little explored.

I hope you will read my article and tell me what you think.

Thank you.

Rob Shattuck
Birmingham, AL

No comments: