Wednesday, October 13, 2010

AL AG candidates Strange and Anderson

I live in Alabama and am trying to get the candidates for Alabama attorney general, Luther Strange and James Anderson, to articulate their positions:

From: RDShatt@aol.com
To: james@AndersonforAG.com
CC: info@lutherstrange.com
Sent: 10/13/2010 6:55:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time

Subj: Economic recovery, ethics, plaintiffs' lawyers, and attorneys general

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I have previously emailed you and other Alabama AG candidates in July.

I continue to believe there are important questions related to the roles of plaintiff's' lawyers and the Alabama attorney general that have bearing on important public concerns of economic recovery and ethics. These are elucidated in entries I have made in my blog here and here.

I don't know the extent to which you or Luther Strange is prepared to state your views about these questions.

I am prepared to do volunteer campaigning on your behalf (and/or on behalf of Luther Strange- see below email to him) depending on the views you are prepared to enunciate on these issues.

Thank you.

Rob Shattuck
Birmingham, AL


From: RDShatt@aol.com
To: info@lutherstrange.com
Sent: 10/12/2010 7:53:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: I am possible volunteer re: your ethics campaign issue

Dear Mr. Strange,

Last November I sent you the below email. I continue to be interested. Please contact me if you would like me to do volunteer work for you on this matter.

Thank you.
Rob Shattuck


From: RDShatt
To: info@lutherstrange.com
Sent: 11/21/2009 5:57:34 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: I am possible volunteer re: your ethics campaign issue
Dear Mr. Strange,

I may like to volunteer as a campaign worker related to your campaign issue of ethics.
If you are interested, please go to this link: http://robertshattuck.blogspot.com/search/label/E1.%20State%20attorney%20generals and read my blog posts there, which will indicate certain views I have about ethics, plaintiffs' lawyers, and attorneys general.

If, after you read the posts, you think there is some correspondence between your thinking and my thinking about these subjects, and that I might be of assistance to you in your campaigning related to the same, please let me hear from you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck
3812 Spring Valley Circle
Birmingham, AL 35223
(205) 967-5586

No comments: