Monday, May 9, 2011

Consumer Watchdog

From: RDShatt@aol.com
To: admin@consumerwatchdog.org
Sent: 5/9/2011 6:34:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Would Consumer Watchdog care to comment?


Dear Sir,

I am, in the consumer protection arena, an advocate of the expansion of the roles of state attorneys general and governmental agencies and prosecutors, and a reduction in the role of plaintiffs' lawyers. My reasons for this advocacy are set out in my blog How To Combat Plaintiffs' Lawyers and particularly in my article Does the Civil Liability System Undermine Business Ethics? Most recently I have been making my advocacy to the National Association of Attorneys General and to attorneys general directly. See this blog entry.

Would Consumer Watchdog care to comment on my above advocacy and the argumentation I make in support of that advocacy?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck

No comments: