Saturday, February 7, 2009

Association for Practical and Professional Ethics

Form of email sent to APPE Executive Committee

From: RDShatt
To:
Sent: 1/31/2009 ______ A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: APPE Executive Committee: Does the Law Undermine Business Ethics?



Dear Professor ____________,

I contend that our country's civil liability system undermines business ethics. I have elaborated this contention at length in this article: Does the Law Undermine Business Ethics?

I am trying to get the attention of academics and other professionals in the ethics field concerning my article.

I believe there is an obstacle that my contention contains a thrust towards making changes in the civil liability system and that is simply beyond the ken of professionals in the business ethics field.

As an academic or other business ethics professional, do you have any comments?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: