Saturday, February 7, 2009

Email to Professor Geoffrey Miller

From: RDShatt
To: geoffrey.miller@nyu.edu
Sent: 1/30/2009 6:18:52 P.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Papadakis v. Northwestern Mutual Life

Dear Professor Miller,

I was a non-professional objector in the above case. I have strong anti-plaintiffs' lawyers views that I have expounded in this blog. My particular objection in the above case (which includes as Exhibits other class action objections I have made) is appended below.

I have read your affidavit.

I am writing to inquire what single book or single article you would refer me to as being the best statement of the case in defense of plaintiffs' lawyers and that is responsive to the various arguments made against plaintiffs lawyers, such as by Walter Olson and Philip Howard, and by myself.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: