Wednesday, January 6, 2010

AOL- McKinney objection

From: RDShatt
To: ecf-helpdesk@cacd.uscourts.gov, records_cacd@cacd.uscourts.gov
CC: mbolanos@hamnerlaw.com, bsk@kbklawyers.com, tfrank@gmail.com
Sent: 1/6/2010 6:06:51 A.M. Central Standard Time

Subj: Re: Fairchild et al v. AOL, Case No. CV09-03568 CAS (PLAx)

Dear Judge Snyder,

I have previously tried to email you twice, which emails you can find here.

I am very pleased that the Center For Class Action Fairness has filed a brief on behalf of objector Darren McKinney, and I very much hope that you will reject the settlement and request of Putative Class Attorneys for fees and costs as requested by Mr. McKinney.

I regret to say that I have concluded that this is a closed legal system in which the judges and the lawyers are out of touch with economics, business ethics and genuine justice, that going outside of the legal system is needed to remedy the situation, and I am attempting to do so in connection with the 2010 elections, as indicated here.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: