Saturday, November 23, 2013

BEQ authors and NACD Leading The Way initiative

From: RDShatt@aol.com
To:
Sent: 11/23/2013 9:36:03 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: BEQ authors and NACD Leading The Way initiative
Dear Professors,
I wish to refer you to this email I have sent to the National Association of Corporate Directors, regarding its Leading The Way national initiative to restore public and investor confidence.
I have no idea what input the Initiative has had from the ethics and compliance community. I have no idea what input anyone in the ethics and compliance community has offered or would desire to offer to the National Association of Corporate Directors concerning its Initiative.
If there is no interface between the NACD and the ethics and compliance community, I don't think it is untoward to suggest that there should be interface.
If any of you would care to support me in pushing for such interface, please email me and we can try to figure out what we can do.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck
Birmingham, AL

No comments: