Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Corporate Bodies and Guilty Minds

From: RDShatt
To: Benedict.Sheehy@newcastle.edu.au
Sent: 4/26/2009 10:54:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd: CORPORATE BODIES AND GUILTY MINDS

Dear Professor Sheehy,

I have sent Professor Laufer the below email following my reading of your review of his book.

I am wondering how your own views fit in with my thinking and argumentation that I set forth in this article: Does the Law Undermine Business Ethics?

I hope I hear back from you.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck


Subj: CORPORATE BODIES AND GUILTY MINDS
Date: 4/26/2009 10:27:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time
From: RDShatt
To: lauferw@wharton.upenn.edu

Dear Professor Laufer,

I have emailed you before but I don't think you responded.

In researching, I have found the above book of yours and have read this review of it: http://www.bsos.umd.edu/gvpt/lpbr/subpages/reviews/laufer0107.htm

I am not sure I am able to tell from the review your exact stance and your exact advocacy derived from that stance. I hope to find out more about that.

In the meantime, finding your book and reading the review has renewed my interest in finding out the extent to which you agree with the argumentation and contentions I set forth here: Does the Law Undermine Business Ethics?

I hope very much that I will hear from you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: