Monday, May 11, 2009

Email to McKesson General Counsel

From: RDShatt
To: corporatesecretary@mckesson.com
Sent: 5/11/2009 8:45:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Dear Ms. Seeger,

I am quite sure you will not reply to me, but what the heck.

I am a non-professional objector in class action lawsuits. To my knowledge I am not a member of the plaintiff class in this class action against McKesson that McKesson has settled : McKessonAWPSettlement.

I am, however, going to attempt to be as vociferous as I can in objecting as a member of the public, as you may infer from this link: http://robertshattuck.blogspot.com/2009/05/mckesson-drug-pricing-settlement.html

I think what most agitates me about the McKesson class action is how illustrative it is of the validity of the argumentation that I set forth in this article of mine: Does the Law Undermine Business Ethics?

I'd love to get in a discussion with you or the McKesson Chief Ethics Officer about the matter, but I suspect you will not accommodate me.

But it doesn't hurt to ask.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: