Saturday, November 28, 2009

ABA Justice Center follow up

From: RDShatt
To: koellinp@staff.abanet.org
Sent: 11/28/2009 8:12:35 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Follow up on prior requests to become involved

Dear Mr. Koelling,

Earlier this year I sent the below emails to Ms. Skrzekut. Her name no longer appears on the ABA Justice Center webpage, and you are currently shown as the Director.

I continue to desire to become an "involved citizen." Can you please provide me responses to my requests about becoming involved?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck

From: RDShatt
To: skrzekua@staff.abanet.org
Sent: 5/1/2009 7:32:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: ABA Justice Center- request to become involved

Dear Ms. Skrzekut,

I have not heard from you in response to the below email.

If I may, I would be interested in establishing contact with other "involved citizens" who are involved with the Justice Center. Are there any names or email addresses you can furnish me? If you don't wish to give out that information, can you at least send an email to other "involved citizens" that provides my name and email address and indicates I would like to communicate with them and that they should email me if they are receptive to communication with me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck




From: RDShatt
To: skrzekua@staff.abanet.org
Sent: 4/4/2009 9:18:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: ABA Justice Center- request to become involved

Dear Ms. Skrzekut,

Your website says the Justice Center seeks to accomplish justice system reform by "encouraging bench/bar/public collaboration" and that it "draws on the expertise of judges, bar leaders, law professors and deans, involved citizens, and others . . .."

I would like to participate as a member of the public. As to my qualifications as a citizen who wants to be involved and who is involved, I refer you to this "citizen's letter to judges" I am endeavoring to disseminate and other material that may be found at that link.

I look forward to hearing from you in response to this request.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: