Monday, November 23, 2009

Email to Luther Strange

From: RDShatt
To: info@lutherstrange.com
Sent: 11/21/2009 5:57:34 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: I am possible volunteer re: your ethics campaign issue

Dear Mr. Strange,

I may like to volunteer as a campaign worker related to your campaign issue of ethics.

If you are interested, please go to this link: http://robertshattuck.blogspot.com/search/label/E1.%20State%20attorney%20generals and read my blog posts there, which will indicate certain views I have about ethics, plaintiffs' lawyers, and attorneys general.

If, after you read the posts, you think there is some correspondence between your thinking and my thinking about these subjects, and that I might be of assistance to you in your campaigning related to the same, please let me hear from you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rob Shattuck
3812 Spring Valley Circle
Birmingham, AL 35223
(205) 967-5586

No comments: