Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Business Council of Alabama

From: RDShatt
To: quentinr@bcatoday.org, victorv@bcatoday.org, elawlor@bcatoday.org, claireh@bcatoday.org, brandonc@bcatoday.org
Sent: 11/26/2009 12:15:54 A.M. Central Standard Time

Subj: 2010 Attorney General election; AG's getting into bed with plaintiffs' lawyers

To BCA Governmental Affairs staff:

Dear Mr. Riggins, Mr. Vernon, Ms. Lawler, Ms. Haynes, and Mr. Colvin,

I consider an important public issue to be plaintiffs' lawyers and attorney generals getting into bed with plaintiffs' lawyers. I hope this will get publicized as an issue in the upcoming Alabama Attorney General election race.My views on the subject are laid out at this blog link of mine: http://robertshattuck.blogspot.com/search/label/E1.%20State%20attorney%20generals .

I hope the Business Council of Alabama will try to publicize this issue. If there is a way I can work with the BCA on the matter, I would like to do that.

I hope I hear from you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck
3812 Spring Valley Circle
Birmingham, AL 35223
(205) 967-5586

No comments: