Monday, December 28, 2009

ABA Justice Center; Judicial Division

From: rdshatt@aol.com
To: koellinp@staff.abanet.org
Sent: 12/28/2009 5:45:25 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: 2010 elections; continued interest

Dear Mr. Koelling,

Please be advised that I am now directing my attention towards the 2010 elections, which you may get more information about here in my blog.

I invite the ABA Justice Center and the ABA Judicial Division to join in the debate. If the Justice Center and/or the Judicial Division care to provide me with a written statement of position or views, I will probably be willing to post it in my blog.

In addition, I continue to be interested in involvement with the Justice Center as an "involved citizen" and hope you will respond to my request to participate.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: