Monday, December 28, 2009

Renewed inquiry to ECOA

From: RDShatt
To: KDarcy@theecoa.org
Sent: 12/28/2009 6:55:40 A.M. Central Standard Time

Subj: Business ethics issue in 2010 elections

Dear Mr. Darcy,

I am going to be pressing my advocacy in connection with the 2010 elections (which you may get more information about here in my blog), and I am particularly raising my contention that the civil law liability system undermines business ethics.

I wish to renew my inquiry to the ECOA along the lines of the following questions:

1. Does the ECOA wish to express an opinion or view?

2. Does the ECOA wish to be a venue for discussion and exploration of the issue by its members?

3. May I participate if the ECOA's answer to question 2 is yes?

Thank you for your attention to this email.

Sincerely,
Robert Shattuck

No comments: