Saturday, November 3, 2007

The case against the plaintiffs' lawyers

The case against plaintiffs' lawyers is not a simple case, but it is, in my opinion, a powerful one.

There are numerous good books that state this case. These include The Rule of Lawyers by Walter Olson and The Common Good by Philip Howard. Many anti-plaintiffs' lawyers blogs and links can be found at http://www.overlawyered.com/.

I have done my own writing on the subject and will post some of my writings in due course on this blog.

I am interested in debate with the other side. As will be revealed in subsequent posts in this blog, I have made many efforts to solicit debate from the other side, but I have not been able to draw out anything meaningful from the other side.

This blog will be a continuation of efforts to draw out debate.

No comments: