Sunday, November 11, 2007

Why I feel so strongly about plaintiffs' lawyers

My problem with the plaintiffs' lawyers is that they are as selfish and greedy as any insurance company, any drug company, or any tobacco company, they are able to pursue their greed on behalf of injured parties who are natural objects of sympathy, and they exploit that natural sympathy and other circumstances to mold the civil liability system in a way that best serves their objective of maximizing the payment of legal fees to themselves and that ill serves the balanced objectives that society has in the functioning of its civil liability system. In short, the plaintiffs lawyers are very successful in fooling us into thinking they are on our side, when the only side they are on is their own.

What is my proof of that?

I hope to reveal my proof in the course of this blog.

No comments: