Friday, November 16, 2007

First form of email to tort law professors

I started with tort law professors. My first form of email was this:

Dear Professor _________,

The candidacy of John Edwards offers the
potential of significantly elevating the public's consciousness about tort law
during the election campaign.

I hope your tort law class this fall will be commensurate in elucidating for the benefit of your students the important issues and questions in the plaintiffs' lawyers/tort law reform realms of controversy.

I personally, if you were so inclined, would be interested in engaging you in email dialogue on the subject. I would be interested in learning what source or lecture materials you are planning to utilize for this topic and even what the content of your lectures related to this might be.

I look forward to any response you give to this email.

Thank you very much.

No comments: