Saturday, November 17, 2007

My stroke of genius (I thought)

I have a tendency to keep pushing forward, building on what I have done. Not being successful with the emailing I had done to law professors, the idea came to me that I would draft a "position" letter for law professors (who agreed with the letter) to sign for submission to The Wall Street Journal for publication. I had previously seen letters on important issues of the moment (legal, economic, etc.) where professors having expertise on the subject matter jointly signed a "position" letter that was published in The Wall Street Journal. It seemed that, in the 2004 election campaign, tort reform was then such an issue that was meritorious for tort or consititional law professors to express views on.

This led me to this second round of emailing to law professors.

No comments: