Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some professors gave pathetic responses

One said nothing more than this (no salutation, etc.)

You are SOOOOO wrong. But I won't waste my time trying to convince you. Why in the world would you bother trying to sell your ridiculous beliefs to a group of law professors, who know better.


Another emailed me back with:

I can't believe you would expect any reasonable, objective educator to
believe this drivel. I expect you will sing a different tune when you
suffer a catastrophic injury and need the assistance of an attorney.
Kindly remove me from your mailing list....[professor's initials]


A third professor replied:

You are a fool. I can think of a few more major “larcen[ies]” effectuated by the current regime. Never contact me again.



A fourth one said (employing my name truncation in my email address):

Mr. Shatt:

What utter nonsense.


In each case I sent an email back to the professor thanking them for replying.

No comments: